A 4Plus Care Plan1 saves you the hassle when your next service rolls around. It works by bundling your services together in either a 2-year or 4-year plan, saving you up to 25% depending on your plan. Read Terms and Conditions →
Priced competitively and set at today’s rate, our 4Plus Care Plans gives you complete confidence knowing your Volkswagen will get quality service at a fair price.
You are eligible to purchase a 4Plus Care Plan if your Volkswagen:
- is between 4 and 15 years;
- has an existing Care Plan (you will be able to use your 4Plus Care Plan from the Care Plan expiry date).
If your vehicle is under 4 years old and has travelled over 60,000km (80,000km for Crafter models) you may still be eligible to purchase a 4Plus Care Plan from us.
1. Volkswagen 4Plus Care Plans include Essential Service and Essential Service Plus and are available for purchase at https://www.volkswagen.com.au/en/owners-service/service-repairs/4plus-care-plans.html or from participating authorised Volkswagen Dealers for vehicles older than 4 years from the new vehicle warranty start date and cannot exceed 15 years from this date. The discount structure varies by model. Additional work may be required at an additional cost to keep in line with the Volkswagen Service Schedule. For details of what is not included in a scheduled service, please refer to the program terms and conditions.
2. All Volkswagen Genuine Parts® come with a 2-year unlimited kilometer warranty. Conditions and exclusions apply, see www.volkswagen.com.au/warranty for details. Your rights under this warranty are provided in addition to, and in some cases overlap with, consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law and do not limit or replace them.
3. Essential Service and Essential Service Plus are available on Volkswagen vehicles greater than 4 years from the new vehicle warranty start date. Additional work may be required at an additional cost to keep in line with the Volkswagen Service Schedule. For details of what is not included in a scheduled service, please refer to the program terms and conditions.
4. ServiceXpress is available at participating Volkswagen Dealers only. ServiceXpress servicing within 60 minutes applies to select services scheduled to occur every 12 months/15,000 KM (whichever occurs first) or in the case of Crafter models only, every 12 months/20,000 KM (whichever occurs first). On certain models the transmission needs to be serviced (usage/time based), which can take an additional 30 minutes. Any additional work required, may incur extra costs and time. See https://www.volkswagen.com.au/en/owners-service/service-repairs/servicexpress.html or consult your local participating Volkswagen Dealer for further details.